This Is Me
- Race Recap: Chicago Marathon 2015
- Race Recap: Via Half Marathon 2015
- Here I Am Again
- Why Do I Run? …No, Really, Why?
- Race Recap: Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon 2015
- Stuff I Learned from My First Trip to Arizona
- Snaccidents and Clam Night and Running, Oh My
- I Qualified for Boston…?
- Race Recap: Wineglass Marathon 2014
- And This Is Why You Should Keep a Training Log
Tag Archives: Wineglass Marathon
I always thought that, when I finally went under 3:35, I’d cross the line and stop my watch and raise my arms in victory. I’ve been gunning for this goal since Hartford in 2011! I’ve been trying for this for … Continue reading
I did a comparison tonight of my weekly mileage totals leading up to Marine Corps (my current PR marathon) and the equivalent weekly mileages leading up to Wineglass (which I’m running Sunday). I averaged almost 10 more miles per week this … Continue reading