This Is Me
- Race Recap: Chicago Marathon 2015
- Race Recap: Via Half Marathon 2015
- Here I Am Again
- Why Do I Run? …No, Really, Why?
- Race Recap: Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon 2015
- Stuff I Learned from My First Trip to Arizona
- Snaccidents and Clam Night and Running, Oh My
- I Qualified for Boston…?
- Race Recap: Wineglass Marathon 2014
- And This Is Why You Should Keep a Training Log
Tag Archives: diet
I have been thinking a lot about my diet. Here are the reasons why. 1. I’m reading Scott Jurek’s book Eat & Run, and while it’s certainly not selling me on a vegan diet—the prep work! the tofu!—it is making me … Continue reading