Even though this e-card represents the opposite of my plans for Lent, I think it’s funny:
- I have all these nice clothes and shoes I never wear because my company is super-casual, so I feel like I should get some use out of those. Don’t want to be wasteful.
- I worry that if I ever work anywhere less-casual (including our New York office), I will be horribly unprepared to choose appropriate clothes for work and then to wear them for a whole day.
- I got a sweet deal on two pairs of Nine West heels at the outlets and I want to break them in before I need to wear them at length.
- Compliments! I got three of them today. I like compliments. Moar please!
- It’s fun to be fancy. Especially because when I’m looking fancy, I can use the word “fancy” more frequently, and “fancy” is one of my favorite words.
Look out, world. By Easter time, I might be fit to join the Fashion Club.